Fund raising campaign
Under the tentative agreement to the amount of $6.85M announced by the Minister of Culture, Communications and the Status of Women, Christine Saint-Pierre, and of $2.7M by Infrastructure Canada, the Orford Arts Centre is launching a fundraising campaign to raise $1M to implement the major modernization work on its infrastructure. Our campaign will start very soon and will continue until we achieve our goal.
This major $10M project for the modernization of the Orford Arts Centre’s infrastructures includes:
- The upgrading of the Gilles-Lefebvre concert hall and all OAC buildings, roads, trails and parking lots.
- Civil engineering projects, electricity, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing, roofing and the refinishing of surfaces.
- The development of a major visual arts attraction; a nature trail where we will find some fifty sculptures that are well-integrated into the natural environment: redevelopment of installations and their infrastructure (paths, rest and entertainment areas, lighting, signage).
- The redevelopment of the rooms in the Charles-Leblanc Pavilion, and the acquisition of sound, lighting, and multimedia equipment for the Gilles-Lefebvre Concert Hall.
- The repair of flooring, the installation of a functional kitchen, and the purchase of equipment (tables, chairs, bulletin boards and screens).
A place for Art !
Within the scope of its 2011-2013 major Fund-raising Campaign, the Orford Arts Centre invites you to contribute in an original way to the development of its activities. Sponsor a seat in the new Gilles-Lefebvre Concert Hall, and your nameplate will bear witness to your pride and generosity.
Donors’ names will be affixed to the seats as acknowledgement.
$1000 for a 10-year period
$500 for a 5-year period
Your name will also appear on a plaque located in the foyer
Thank you for fostering the Orford Arts Centre.
Thank you for nurturing art and for contributing to making it accessible to all.
Sponsor a seat today by phoning 1 800 567-6155, extension 230.
* A receipt for income tax purposes will be sent to you. Terms of payment are available. Sponsoring a seat does not represent guaranteed seating at concerts, or any other privilege. The sponsored seat is not assigned to the donor.